ECOMIX proportioners are Brightwell Dispensers' unique chemical dilution systems. Connected to the water mains, they dilutes a pre-determined ratio of concentrates into a final ready-to-use solution. They are available in low flow (4L/min) and high flow (14L/min) versions.
|Water pressure||2 - 5 BAR|
|Available in||4 l/min
|Dilutions||2:1 - 128:1 Low-flow
6:1 - 350:1 High-flow
|Temperature||5 - 65 °C|
The ECOMIX 2 Chemical Dispensing System enables dilution of two chemicals from the same system and is ideal for combining high and low flow applications for bottle, bucket or scrubber dryer. Developed using Brightwell Dispensers' patented dilution technology, the revolutionary wheel design allows users to select up to 13 specific dilution ratios per chemical.
It comes with an optional hanging bracket to support up to 5L containers or a multipurpose chemical locking cabinet that can hold alternatively 1.5L pouches and 2L bottles. Our proprietary pin positioning service helps protect your equipment investment by locking the chemical cabinet to your chemical packaging.
- Ideal for combining low flow (4L/min) and high flow (14L/min) applications
- Easier installation with built-in spirit level and a multitude of mounting holes
- Colour-coded pictograms to aid identification of correct cleaning chemical and use
- Compact design makes it the ideal solution for even the smallest cleaning environments
- Patented dilution pin exclusive to Brightwell Dispensers' to set required dilution
- Ultimate flexibility: water inlets can be fitted either side of the unit
- 1 unique lock-in cabinet for 1.5L pouch & 2L bottle
- Proprietary pin positioning for pouch system
- Unit and cabinet rings available in various colours