The flush manifold will use water pressure to pump your laundry chemicals over a long distance.
What are the benefits of a laundry flush manifold?
Flush chemicals over long distances
For larger industrial laundries, it is quite common for laundry dosing equipment to be located several meters away from the washing machine. When that happens, the flush manifold assists the dosing equipment by pushing chemical to the washing machine, resulting in effective laundry cleaning. The flush manifold only requires one outlet tube, which prevents the need to run multiple lengths of tubing over long distances saving on installation time and costs.
Dilute laundry chemicals effectively
Laundry flush manifolds are useful accessories as they dilute laundry chemicals before they enter the machine using the water mains. Putting laundry chemicals directly into the washing machine too soon with neat chemical may damage the laundry. A flush manifold sufficiently dilutes the chemical before it enters the machine, protecting your laundry.
Benefits of the new laundry flush manifold:
- Easy installation with two holding brackets, which allow the manifold to simply click into place
- Low maintenance
- Transports liquid chemical over longer distances
- Maximum chemical compatibility
- Can extend to 8 or 10 way manifold channels
- Comes in protective, compact packaging – reducing freight costs
- Pre-wired solenoid valve for quicker installation time.
The new laundry flush manifold works with the existing BrightLogic laundry dosing range and may be compatible with other equipment that requires using a manifold.