The new BrightLogic membrane pump has been designed to deliver excellent flowrate consistency, even with highly viscous products.
|Power Supply||100 V - 240V AC|
|Max flow rate||1.5 L/min (voda)
1.25 L/min (viskózní produkt)
|Motor||Brushless - 24V DC, 600mA|
3/8 BSP vnitřní závit, rychlospojka
|Settings||Time / Speed|
- Excellent suction characteristics, even with viscous products – up to 1.5L/min flow rate (water). Our laboratory tests demonstrate our pumps’ constant flow rate of up to 1.25L/min with viscous chemicals (240cps)
- Excellent flow rate consistency, even with thicker chemicals
- Completely self-priming – With the press of a button, the large membrane will generate a strong suction to draw in chemical, and the smart system of asymmetric umbrella valves will create a seal that maintains a head of pressure in the inlet tube and chamber. Our units present good dry-running characteristics, which means that the membrane has good resistance to wear during the priming time or should chemicals run out.
- Limited maintenance – no pump tube changes saves cost
- Chemical resistance – Specific choice of materials to allow the use of the most aggressive chemicals, including a derivative of PTFE for the membrane and umbrella valves in extreme Viton